Located in high density, high demographics. Easy access to Roswell, Marietta, and Sandy Plains. All utilities available subject to independent verification. Structure available for renovation or occupancy.
• Rare offering of zoned office property in East Cobb
• Located just off of Johnson Ferry Road
• Pope School District
• Near intersection of Shallowford Road
• 30,000 VPD
Zoned Low Rise Office District: Zoning Ordinance 708.22
A. Purpose and Intent: The LRO district is intended to provide suitable areas for small scale professional offices and other non-retail oriented commercial uses such as offices and day care centers. This district provides a step down from more intense uses and is ideally located between residential zonings and more intense uses.
B. Permitted Uses.
1. Banks and financial institutions, including those with drive-in services and automatic tellers.
2. Cultural facilities.
3. Day care centers and nursery schools, provided:
a) Such use must obtain certification from the Georgia Department of Human Resources
b) Any outdoor play area shall be enclosed by a fence not less than 4 feet in height and located in the rear yard area of the principal building with a self-closing, self-latching gate.
4. Health service clinics.
5. Offices, professional and general office. Maximum gross floor area of 15,000 square feet.
6. Personal care facilities, provided:
a) Such use must obtain all necessary local and state licenses.
b) The maximum number of beds permitted shall not exceed one per 200 gross square feet.
7. Other uses which are substantially similar in character and impact to those uses enumerated above. Such uses must clearly meet the purpose and intent of this zoning district.